We got 3 or 4 more inches of snow this afternoon. It started earlier than they had predicted. I picked the boys up an school an hour earlier than required so I didn't have to deal with more snow. The roads aren't really slippery, but they are still snow/sleet packed from whatever we got Sunday night. I hate driving in it, but I didn't want the boys to miss school today or me to miss some quiet time. But the whole time I was worried about the weather so I didn't get anything done. I even woke up Leah from a really good nap to go get them. Sigh. I guess I'll get used to it at some point, but right now, not so much.
Terril came home a little early so I got to go outside and play (shovel the driveway) with Noah. I didn't get to play last time because I stayed inside with Leah. Today I got to enjoy it. Even if I was shoveling the driveway! We piled a bunch of snow under the slide and Noah loved sliding into it.
I like the snow when I don't have to go anywhere!
Now if it will go away and stay away until we get home for Christmas.
I am still jealous!
ReplyDelete