Friday, December 12, 2008

Brick

It looks awesome!!All the drywall is done.

Here is what we have picked for carpet, vinyl and tile. Hmm Not the best picture, but you get the idea.

4 comments:

  1. Looks good! I can't tell from the pic what type of carpet you picked, but I have a carpet suggetstion for you. We put in all new carpet before we moved in and we got the Mohawk Smart Strand. It's made from corn! But the best part is that it's guaranteed stain free for life. If you get a stain that won't come out they'll replace your carpet. We've been very happy with it so far. Lucy threw up blueberries on her carpet and it came up very easily and you can't tell at all. I didn't have to use a carpet cleaner -just water. Just thought I'd mention it in case you were not aware of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow it is really starting to look like a real house now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the choices. It looks like it would easily hide dirt and stains kids leave.

    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks awesome! They are moving fast!

    ReplyDelete