Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Life List

If I had a life list--things to do in my life--this would be on it.There is a tiger rescue group at the mall here. You can pay to go in for 8 minutes and "play" with the baby tigers. These guys were 2 months old (born 2 days before Noah's birthday). They were sound asleep so we didn't get to play with them. Had they been awake, Noah probably would have been more nervous. He thought it was really cool that we got to pet the tigers and he asked the handler a bunch of questions. They pretty much feel just like a regular old tabby cat. Their feet are HUGE.

So Cool!

4 comments:

  1. Wow! WHo'd have thought you could do something like that at the mall. Ryan says he thought maybe you guys got these for Christmas! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like so much fun! We would love to do that, being that we are Tiger Fans!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never heard of anything like that, too neat! That paw looks huge in Noah's hand. And you should make a life list, I have one. Of course you would be able to cross this off.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is awesome! It would be on my list too, if I had one. Jennifer, are you challenging?

    ReplyDelete