Thursday, December 11, 2008

Inquiring Minds

I have heard that some people want more updates on the house. And here I thought I was boring the 3 people that I know read my blog because they sometimes leave comments. Ah Hum. (hint hint I like comments.)

The drywall was finished today. It was a bit crazy getting out of the house so I didn't take a camera over there, maybe tomorrow. But it looks AWESOME. And BIG. They have to mud and tape it still, but they can't start that until the furnace is in. Hopefully that will get finished in the next day or so.

We picked out flooring tonight. Hopefully the price for that will come in within our allowance so we don't have to change. My parents stopped here on their way to my grandparents's house so they kept the kiddos while we shopped. THANKS!

And now, for Cathy, I can't change the web address because then I would lose you all, but I will consider changing the title of the blog. I do still live with boys, but Leah helps balance things out a bit. Even though she is pretty loud, the boys are still louder. But my friends Kim and Paul now have 3 boys and maybe if I give up the title, they will start a blog. So I need suggestions. Feel free to leave a comment with a new title suggestions!

2 comments:

  1. How about, "Outnumbered?" ;)
    I think it's cute!
    House looks like it's coming along quite quickly now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You may have asked for it now...I may be forced to comment on every post and flood your email box! P.S. Watch your mail, I sent you a small package (including Elijah's socks) today!

    ReplyDelete