My brother and his fiance arrived shortly before bedtime. After they arrived, the boys put out cookies and milk for Santa and carrots for the reindeer. Noah left his Christmas list since we never got around to mailing it.
By the time Santa arrived, Leah decided she was going to wake up. Normally I'd let her cry it out, but since she was in the pack in play in a strange place, that's not so easy to do. I got her up and fed her, but there was too much going on that she had to watch. (she's very nosey) She saw Santa come, I hope she doesn't tell :) She ended up sleeping with us because we could not get her to go back to sleep on her own.
Santa probably went a bit overboard this year, but his helper got some really good deals on Amazon and at yardsales this year!

No comments:
Post a Comment