Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas Eve Eve

Most nights at least one child wakes up with wet pj's, so I knew I couldn't dress them in their Christmas pj's Christmas eve if I wanted them to wear them in the morning. So they wore them to bed Christmas Eve Eve so I could take pictures of these cuties. As you have seen before, it is pretty much impossible to get all 3 looking the same way at the same time...










more Christmas posts to come, I have TONS of pictures, and a few with my gift from T, a zoom lens for my camera!!




2 comments:

  1. Good idea on the pjs. Ryan was not wearing his new Bolt one's Chrismtas morning because of an accident. Oh well! Can't wait to see the new lens! We didn't really do gifts for each other this year, so I think I'll have to start saving for mine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay that look on Leah's face in the second picture is priceless! I can't wait to see what you do with your new lens too!

    ReplyDelete