Just got back from getting my Illinois driver's license. I guess that makes me official. Terril is out getting his right now.
I forgot to mention that in our first piece of forwarded mail last weekend was a summons for him to do jury duty in Memphis! Just got out of that one!
Welcome back to Illinois, hope the move went well. Just got my new license today, the new ones are kind of interesting looking. With the red, I thought I was under 21 again. :)
ReplyDeletePS: kim says you need to change you site name from living with boys now, I think she wants to use it. ;)
ReplyDeleteHEY! email me cuz i don't have yours anymore--guess it's another boy for you?
ReplyDeleteHow funny it that, getting called for jury duty right after you move out of state. Nowing this "wonderful" city they will still make you come back.
ReplyDelete