Sunday, April 20, 2008

Exploring Peoria

We took some time off from boxes today to explore a bit of Peoria. So far we have been impressed with what we have seen. We took a picnic and went down to the riverplex. There is a walkway along a large part of the river, with lots of benches. There are several pavilion type areas for large gatherings. It was a beautiful day. There was also a cool park the boys played for awhile.



(not the building Terril works at--Cat has 100,000 employees worldwide!)

Terril starts tomorrow and I start my job as SAHM to 3!!! We'll see how that goes.......

Hopefully we will have some consistent internet access soon--I am going crazy because yes I AM ADDICTED TO THE INTERNET (there I admitted it).

4 comments:

  1. Welcome to the world of SAHMs. I think you'll do great. I love being home with Lucy.
    I am glad we are just moving across town and not across states. I hope you settle in quickly and find some new friends to make the transition easier. With our move we're going to be really busy for the next few months, but hopefully this summer we can get up there to see you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you guys made it ok and everything went fairly smoothly. Hopefully I will be able to get up and visit in the next few weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yes. PARKS. I remember those from my days living up north. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can join IA (internet anonymous) with you! And I am sure the $3 at McDonald's was worth every penny.

    ReplyDelete