
So when my friend Kristin posted a picture on her blog of her baby wearing these baby legs things, I commented that they were cute but I didn't really see the point. I mean why not wear pants with a onesie. So of course she sent me some when Leah arrived. Basically they are leg warmers for babies. I thought they looked huge and figured it was going to another several months before she would fit them. But I decided to try them out today anyway, because it a few months it will hopefully be summer and too warm. Anyway, good thing I tried them today. Although they are long, they do fit her legs pretty well. They work pretty well under a dress. And yes they are cute. Something different. I am afraid she won't get to wear them much before she outgrows them, but we'll keep trying. Thanks Kristin!
Oh and this is an outfit I bought at a yardsale right after I found out we were having a girl. I knew it probably would be out of season, and would have been if we hadn't moved. But since it was so cold yesterday we tried it out. It's a little big, but Leah was so cuddly yesterday in her fuzzy polka dots.
Yikes, I just realized I posted two pictures of my baby in pink. At least it's not solid pink. And she does look good in it. Off to put the purple outfits in the front of her closet :)

Awwww what a doll!! Can't wait to see you all again. Hopefully this weekend. Love the leggins.
ReplyDeleteI think Leah looks adorable in the Babylegs. Lucy's legs are so chubby that her's don't stay up anymore. They roll down her thighs! I think I read somewhere that they'll fit up to like a size 24 months. I am hoping that Lucy will get to wear hers again this fall.
ReplyDeleteYour welcome!!!