Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Another big baby

Leah had her 2 month check up today, only a few weeks late. She is 11 pounds 11 ounces and 22.5 inches long. That puts her at 75% for weight and 50% for height. I knew she was getting heavy! Everything is good. She is healthy, has good head control. This doctor says he tells people when the baby is eating 32+ ounces in a 24 hr period, you can start giving them cereal. So anywhere between 2 and 4 months. I think that is a bit early, especially with our allergy issues, but we'll see. She only got two shots cuz Cat has some wonky way they pay/don't pay for shots. So we have to go to the health dept to get the other 2 so we don't have to pay $100+ for them. ERRR. Guess we might as well get them all their from now on since we gotta go there anyway.

(According to the nurse, Cat has some plan where they only pay for 2 from the doc's office. I'm not really sure why and it doesn't make sense to me, but i'm gonna take their word for it for now cuz they have been dealing with their insurance a lot longer than we have.)

2 comments:

  1. You are really on the ball, already found a doctor, going to Wal-mart with all 3 kiddos, getting a new license. I would have used the moving excuse for a while.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad that Lucy will have a friend in the chubby baby club.

    ReplyDelete