Thursday, March 26, 2009

Who Knew?

Who knew a little (actually a lot) of concrete could make a girl so happy! Yesterday, they did the front porch. T made a path through the mud to the street so we could get to the car today. They were here this morning to do the driveway. It took them almost all morning to prepare it. They started doing the top part while I was out picking up N from school. About the time T got home from work, they were ready to do the bottom part. Tomorrow they will do the sidewalks and walk from the driveway to the porch if it doesn't rain. Fingers crossed! The boys thought it was pretty cool. They liked watching all the commotion. That looks like a sweet brotherly moment, but really N was telling E where to go and giving him a little encouragement to go there.


See I told you I'd have more E pics this time. I love how he stands with his hands in his pockets. So cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment