Here we are making a nest. We covered yard with glue and stuck it on the bottom half of the balloon. The idea was for it to dry, then pop and remove the balloon and have a nest like object. It didn't work all that great, mostly because Noah hates to do messy stuff. He didn't get enough glue on the yarn so it wasn't really stiff enough when it dried. Oh well maybe next time.
I bought tons of seed packets at Menard's last week when they were on sale. I hope to start a bunch and be ready to plant them if it ever gets warm enough. He picked two to plant--poppies and butterfly weed. We used an old egg carton to put our seeds in. You always end up with so many extra seeds this way. I am putting them all together in one ziplock. I think in May or June, we'll just take whatever we've collected and sprinkle it somewhere--our own little wildflower mix.

I made another tutu last week to give as a gift for a party Noah was attending. I added some ribbon. It actually looks better in real life. I'm not sure the little girl was all that impressed, but the other moms were :)
And of course the princess pic. She looked so cute in her flare jeans I couldn't stand it.
She was evaluated yesterday by the early intervention people. She isn't pulling to stand and she still doesn't roll over. They says she has a 30% delay but that is partly due to the fact that she doesn't roll--she scored 0s for that. They said they had never seen a baby who didn't roll before!! Well I've got 3 of them! They weren't concerned with that. And she actually pulled up for them when we took the seat cushion off the couch. Silly girl!So she's fine. She is actually above when it come to cognitive skills. They said she's very smart. She just isn't motivated to move. She will be soon enough. So all is well.
Next time I'll have to make sure to post some E picks. He is so stinkin rotten!! He is quite the ham and trouble maker all at the same time. Gotta love him!
I have a friend who makes those tutu's and sells them on her etsy store for like $100.
ReplyDeleteI've made those yarn crafts before. We coverd the whole balloon and had an egg. I think we used liquid starch though. it's not as messy as glue. And I think we used more of a string than yarn, anyway...
ReplyDeleteLove the jeans on Leah. I still can't get a pair to fit Lucy. I tried a pair on her today that were hand me downs-size 3T. I couldn't hardly get them up over her bottom and when I did there was not buttoning them. Poor girl isn't built for jeans yet.
You're such a good mom!
ReplyDelete