Monday, March 30, 2009

New Teeth

Today was the big day. Elijah got his new teeth. They look pretty natural. I'm not really crazy about the retainer they are kept on, which you can kinda see in the back of the picture. I didn't realize it would go behind the false teeth too. So now I'm worried he'll develop that "I have a retainer" sorta lisp.
Noah also visited the dentist today to get a cavity filled. While Elijah did cry, his only lasted about 5 minutes. Noah's lasted 45 or so. Terril went in with him. He didn't like the smell of the gas so he wouldn't breathe through his nose. And from there it was just not fun--for Noah or Daddy. But he survived and has only complained about it a few times today. Hopefully I'll be able to get him to go back to the dentist in a few months for a cleaning. And maybe this will remind him to floss!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, you can't even tell. I had no idea they could do that with little kids.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Try those little one time use plastic floss things. We got a sample one from someplace and Ryan loved it, so I use those all the time now with him.

    ReplyDelete