The office closet. The plan is to put 3 more shelves in--one between each of the exisiting ones.
The kitchen. I've put most everything away, but don't really like where things are, so soon rearranging will probably be needed.
My fridge. I love it. French doors, ice and water in the door, drawer freezer on the bottom. Fabulous.
The office. That table on the right is going to hold scrap stuff. There is room for one more table along that wall still. Yippee!
Okay, this is the messiest picture. That's the entry way. we've piled the goodwill/yardsale stuff there and then blocked it off with some more boxes so Noah has a safe place to put his legos until the basement stays dry. And those diapers boxes are not even half the stash of outgrown baby clothes that I need to do something with.
My wonderful laundry room. I really don't mind the actual doing of laundry. It's the putting away that's the problem. Now with all this space to hang the clean clothes, this may just become our closet! And I'm hoping with all the noise the washing machine makes, it will soon be replaced with a front loader :)




I'm guessing that aftert all the rain last night you should know if the basement is staying dry or not!
ReplyDeleteHooray for your new house!! I know it must be overwhelming, but I think it is looking great! Way to go!
ReplyDelete