Everyone makes such a big deal about the extra hour of sleep you get when the clocks are turned back an hour. Those people don't have small children!
Noah wet the bed twice last night. I knew that was going to happen when he drank all that lemonade at dinner. The first time, he didn't wake us, just changed his clothes and went back to bed. The 2nd time (5:30 I think) he woke me up because he didn't have any more pj's left out in the bathroom so he needed help. Thankfully he did go back to bed. I wasn't sure he would since he kept talking to me. I kept saying SHHH. I just knew he was going to wake up Elijah and that would be the end of it.
I think they all finally got up about 6:15 which really isn't horrible. But this just seemed like the longest day EVER. Everyone was hungry at the wrong time and tired at the wrong time. Elijah was so tired, he didn't eat lunch. Poor Leah is so messed up, she was up from her afternoon nap by 1. It's a long time between 1 and bedtime. I think she was in bed by 6:15 tonight. Then Elijah fell asleep on my lap in the rocking chair. It's been a really long time since he has done that!
Here's to hoping they sleep a little later in the morning so we can get back on track. (And I can get some extra sleep to get over this cold!)
Yep. I think Spring Forward is when I get the extra hour of sleep. Ryan sleeps until 7 as if it was 6.
ReplyDelete