Thursday, November 20, 2008

Craftiness

Jenn T. has inspired me with all her craftiness. If she can do it with a 2 year old and being something like 11 months pregant, surely I could try. Thanks to a lovely tutorial she did, I tried first a wall plaque thingy. I don't have a picture of that because, well I can't follow direction so it didn't turn out well. It was all wrinkly. I know what I did wrong so I fixed it the next go round.


This time i glued a bunch of scraps of paper down. I still need to sand the edges or figure out another way to finish them off, but I'm happy with my 2nd try.


And since I'm now addicted, I bought a little wooden "harvest" sign at Hobby Lobby. It was quite challenging to get all the letters cut out. It turned out pretty good. When I finish it with some other embellishments, I'll post a picture.

2 comments:

  1. Don't pretend you're not crafty! You have such a good design sense! What lind of glue did you use? For something like that, you might want to try modge podge.

    ReplyDelete