Friday, November 7, 2008

Felt Food

I found this awesome handmade felt food on some blogs this summer. Noah and I thought it would be fun to try some. Ours didn't turn out nearly as good looking because, well, my sewing skills stink. I did most of these by hand. The gingerbread man I did do on the machine. I intended to turn him right side out, but I didn't make him big enough. Noah doesn't seem to mind. It's one of his favorites. I intend to do some more soon. If you want to see the good ones look here and this one.
Oranges (my favorite one)

ravioli (these would be so much easier if I had pinking shears, but they are too expensive)gingerbread man, cookie with sprinkles and goldfish (Noah arranged this plate of snacks)goldfish crackers (these little buggers are so cute!)breakfast: pancake with syrup and butter and fried egg

2 comments:

  1. WOW! Nice work! I've been dreaming of making some for Avery. Currently, I'm obsessed with paper crafting, but I feel sewing with felt in my future.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love the goldfish, all very cute!

    ReplyDelete