Friday, November 7, 2008

Shoes

The boys love their "crocs". And I love them because they are so easy to get on and off. I know soon we will have to hide them for the winter for shoes that keep out wetness, but for now, they are worn every single day.


Noah takes his off as soon as he walks in the door, usually holding up the line of everyone else trying to get in the house. Elijah doesn't take his off until he realizes Noah is no longer wearing his. But then

he almost always delivers them back to the laundry room. Today he took his off while I was getting lunch ready. It seemed like it took him a long time. Now I know why. Notice the pattern of big small big small he's got going on there.

1 comment:

  1. Avery loves hers too. I have to convince her that they don't go with smocked dresses every Sunday.

    ReplyDelete