Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Whoa

I guess I need to back up and read comments more often. I about had a heart attack when I saw I had 29 comments on an earlier post.

First let me apologize. I in no way meant to hurt feelings. I was just posting my feelings. I did think about whether or not I should post those links before I did, but in the end, I figured it was my blog, and I wanted to share with my friends my thoughts and those blogs. Mostly I wanted to express how awesome I felt about the way an adoption came about. Yeah I know it's the internet and anything you post can be read by anyone. So I AM SORRY FOR THOSE WHO I HURT BY MY POST. I cannot imagine having to go through the loss of a child, whether during pregnancy or an older child. Like I said, I know I would have a really hard time. I am grateful to all those mommy bloggers who share their feelings and I know they are helping some one out there.

Thanks for all of you who took the time to comment. I haven't completely read all your comments yet because, well I was in shock. Again, I am sorry for any pain I may have caused you this week.

1 comment:

  1. Did you delete your earlier post? I went back to reread it because I didn't remember there being anything that was upsetting. It was nice of you to apologize, but I agree, this is your blog and you should be able to express your feelings.

    ReplyDelete