Sunday, September 14, 2008

Some Recent Pictures

What's for lunch? Playing tinker toys with uncle andy last weekend.
hanging out with uncle andy.
we tried to get a picture with all 3 with Andy. This is the best we could manage.
Andy's girlfriend Angie. I think she's a natural.
Another funny face courtesy of Elijah.
Loaded up and ready to go.
Elijah before his first day of MDO
He loves the backpack.
What you lookin at?

Don't bother me, I'm watching a movie. Besides I can't hear you anyway.
Their first bath together and probably the last. Water everywhere! But they had fun.
She's finally figuring out the whole smile for the camera thing.
Making mac n cheese for lunch.
See my cool new shoes mama bought me. They keep me from pulling off my socks.



2 comments:

  1. Those are great pics! I can't believe how grown up they all look, especially lil' ladybug. Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved the pics!! Can't wait to see you all next weekend. That backpack is as big as Elijah! I love it!

    ReplyDelete