Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Craziness

It seems like this week has been go go go. And it's not stopping yet!

Monday morning I went to a MOMS meeting. They had cheap childcare for all kids and I got to talk to some adults. We came home, ate lunch and took Noah to school. Oh but it was POURING down rain when we left. Luckily some other moms and I switched running to get the cars and didn't get quite as soaking wet as we could have. It was cold too! After we picked Noah up, we had to meet Terril at a spec house to look at some of the fixures available to us. The boys were crazy!

Tuesday both boys had Mother's Day Out (MDO) (yeah!). Leah and I went to Target. She hardly has any cool weather clothes and it has been really chilly here, especially in the morning. and we had to get her shoes so her socks don't fall off :) We picked the boys up and came home for lunch. Noah had soccer last night. He had to be there at 5 because it was picture day. The game didn't start until close to six. It was almost 7 before we got home.

Today we had to take Leah to get her 6 month shots. They only do them on Wednesdays. And we have to go to the health dept due to our wacky insurance. They don't take appointments so I never know how long we'll have to wait. Luckily today we were only there about 30 minutes.

I just got back from dropping Noah off at school and putting the little ones down for naps. Please sleep long!

I think tonight we are having a cook out with some of Terril's co-workers. Of course it's 30 minutes away. Another late night.

Tomorrow Noah has MDO in the morning. Then we have to meet a guy at 3 to pick out shingles, siding etc for the house. We pick out the rest next tuesday.

Friday should be fairly calm. Noah just has school in the afternoon.

Man that made me tired just thinking about it all! I think I'll go have a rest.

1 comment:

  1. You must not mind the craziness. I'm such a homebody though, I don't think I could handle that much activity in a week with 3 kids.

    ReplyDelete