Monday, September 29, 2008

Home Again

We made it home about 10:30 last night. We left after church and a quick lunch at the park with Nathan. I am so glad we stayed for church. It is nice to be "home" in a place where there are lots of familiar faces and we LOVE THE WORSHIP.

The kids did amazingly well. We switched Leah to the back of the van so I could sit next to her and that definitely helped. It was a pain getting in and out but well worth no screaming. She slept from Memphis to Sikeston and St. Louis to home. So really I just had to sit with her the couple of hours between Sikeston and St. Louis. We stopped in St. Louis to run around with Andy and Angie.

We are glad to be home, but today is crazy trying to get things put away and laundry done.

I'll post pictures of the week soon.

2 comments:

  1. I am glad ya'll made it home safely. I hope you had a good week. I was glad to see you again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was so nice to see you all. I hope you had a nice time...it was pretty low-key, but I felt that's what you wanted. So glad to hear the car seat thing worked out well and that everybody is home safe & sound!

    ReplyDelete