Friday night Terril took the boys to Wal-mart to get the oil changed in the van and to get Elijah a much needed haircut. Terril said Elijah was wonderful. Sat by himself in the chair and sat very still while they cut his hair. It looks much better. I'll get ya a picture soon.
Saturday morning Noah had a soccer game. He scored a goal. Uncle Andy and his girlfriend Angie met us there so they got to see the game. We had a bit of drama when Noah fell down and got kicked in the mouth either by a ball or foot, I'm not sure. I had to run onto the field to scoop him up. He just had a small cut inside his lip. After about 10 minutes he was ready to play again. A bit more drama after the game when the snacks had peanuts. But then the mom realized some were m&ms not Snickers and he could have those. Whew!
We spent the rest of the afternoon playing with Andy and Angie.
Tried another new church this morning. Another no.
Went to the church where Noah and Elijah have mother's day out. Found out my wish came true! I get to switch them from Monday to Tuesday. Noah will also go Thursday mornings. It was going to be a pain on Monday. I discovered I had a huge conflict with another meeting I wanted to attend. Dropping them off would cause me to miss the social hour every time. Can't meet people that way. And then I'd pick them up at 12 and Noah's preschool starts at 12:30. That was going to be way too much for Monday. Thankfully some one dropped Tuesday at the last minute and both boys were able to switch.
Now Noah has something every day, which I think will be great for him. I was really excited about Elijah's class. They had lots of toys that were in good condition and lots of room. Noah's class is much smaller, but I think they'll have less free play time so it should be okay. Now Leah and I will have 3 hours Tuesday mornings all to ourselves!! I can go to Target and spend as much time as i want.
Tonight Terril took Noah to Menard's to get a quote on what our kitchen will cost. They are on their way home.
Hopefully we'll get the contract for our house tomorrow and can get all that information to the bank this week. Maybe we'll actually see some progress before too much longer.
So that's it. Our weekend. Not too exciting. But busy. It's been gorgeous here. Except when our neighbors smoke on their patio and the smoke blows in our windows. How wrong is that. I thought I was going to suffocate last night. It was like I was sitting right next to them. GROSS!!
I hate that ya'll haven't been able to find a church home yet. Hopefully that will happen soon for you. And careful, spending 3 hours at Target can be dangerous, LOL!
ReplyDeletehopefully, you'll find a new church soon!
ReplyDeletechurch shopping isn't very fun.