So I got this fabulous new laptop for Christmas (a mac). And I can sit on the couch and watch tv and surf the internet. Definitely aids my addictions. But it's difficult to update my blog on it. All my pictures get stored through our pc. Sure I could use my fabulous new mac, but because I am connected wirelessly, it is very s-l-o-w to upload pics. And i don't really want to fill the memory of this new computer with pics and mess up my picture organization. So for now I'm going to stick to using the old computer for blogging.
But there's another problem. Our pc is having major issues. It is an old man. So slow. Everything just drags. So it takes twice as long to do anything. Which makes me not want to use it right now.
And so there you have my excuse for not updating for over a week. Sorry Mom. Maybe tomorrow. Because I have some really great pics...all 3 kiddos helping T move 2x4s in the basement, Leah's 1st every "ponytail", E playing operations. Just the day to day stuff.
I think you should start 2010 with a new picture organization system on your new mac!!
ReplyDelete