Wednesday night we got another 6 inches of snow. School was cancelled Thursday. It's back on today even though the roads are still pretty snowy. We did go out to play for a bit yesterday knowing today was going to be so cold and windy. Starting yesterday afternoon, the wind has been really blowing the snow around. Some spots are completely bare and others have 2 foot drifts. I have been dying to get out and take some pictures I went out at naptime. Man is it cold!! I didn't last very long. Not the best, but hopefully you get the idea.



The step to the front porch is completely covered.



The bottom level of the deck is completely buried.

My footprints. I had on boots, but snow still came over the top.

I haven't seen snow like this in a long time. Last winter we got a lot of snow, but it would snow, melt and then snow again. This year it's sticking around for awhile. i don't really mind as long as I can get where I need to go without sliding around.
No comments:
Post a Comment