Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas

We had a busy day today. The boys came in about 6:45 ready to get up. We were already awake, waiting for them. We got right to stockings, ate a quick breakfast and started opening presents. Of course I have a ton of pics, I'll only put a few here. Terril's family is here with us to celebrate too.

Elijah got into opening presents. This is one in a sequence of pics where he opens the presents then you see him getting up to run to somebody to open it. That was the routine with pretty much everything--unwrap, must open the box NOW! Everyone helping Leah open her present--a little people house. I think E played with it more today than she did.
T's big gift from me. He knew he was probably getting it, but he did a good job looking surprised

L got a bit weary of all the action and she and E started fighting over something. So she is taking a bit of a break. Oh and that box next to me, one of my new toys, from our families. THANK YOU, I can't wait to play.

Here's me opening my gift from T. When he stands up and aims the camera at me, i get worried. I was definitely surprised and thrilled. Can you guess what it is?

A beautiful brand new Macbook. Yippee. Surely this will make my life simpler, right?
Or just assist my internet addiction.

Oh my, I can't believe this. Most of E's toys came with a million little pieces (playmobil and imaginext). He's not quite into all the little pieces yet so they got left behind. Along with most of L's gifts and all their stocking things. It doesn't look much better now at the end of the day. Maybe tomorrow.

N got 4 lego sets, one with almost 1,000 pieces. He spent most of the day putting it together. He put together one and a half more sets after this one. he loves legos!

L got a baby that came with it's own carrying basket. She loves it. She carried it around in the crook of her arm all day. I also got them a Zhu Zhu pet. Leah loves the thing. She followed it around the kitchen floor just laughing and laughing at it.




So that's our day. After we opened presents, we just hung out and played all day. And now I am exhausted. I think I have some videos, but that can wait. We decided to save our Jesus Birthday party until tomorrow. I don't think He'll mind.
Merry Christmas everyone.

1 comment:

  1. Looks like fun! Ryan got lots of legos too! Merry Christmas to all of you!

    ReplyDelete