Thursday, January 21, 2010

Obsession

A certain 6 year old has developed a bit of an obsession. And it is driving me a bit batty. Star Wars this and light saber that. Can I watch star wars? Can I play Lego Star Wars on the playstation? I'm going to buy the Lego land speeder (or whatever it's called). And now we are making our own Star Wars books. On a daily basis I am asked to staple several pages together. Oh and when he talks about Episode One, he actually means episode one, not the first movie made. He's seen all but episode 3-the last one made-because it's PG-13. We have to draw a line somewhere! He remembers all these obscure little details. Craziness!

Anyway, I wanted to share some of the pages from his books. We are seeing a sense of perspective developing--side views of faces, things going behind other things. Pretty amazing to see his artistic side develop. Glad he got that from his Daddy!
Can you tell what this last one is a pic of? Answer below :)




The Death Star of course!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for keeping your blog updated. Reading blogs, email, and facebook on my phone is how I pass the time while I nurse Jillian. Thanks for helping to entertain me!

    ReplyDelete