Sunday, January 31, 2010

Children's Museum


I love the Children's Museum. Luckily the kids do too! It's only about 45 minutes away and a good way to spend a Saturday morning. We bought a pass that gets us into lots of other museums too. Like the Magic House in STL, and the Field Museum and Children's Museum in Chicago. Hoping we get around to using it.

My fav part is the painting room. It's this room enclosed with glass walls that you can paint on. There is a tray at waist height with paint trays and running water so it cleans brushes as your work. And squirt bottles and squeegees to clean off and paint again. Random pic of Noah at the Lego table
Y
L climbed up this wall all by herself!
See that pipe sticking out of the water. I stuck that in there, and when I did, it squirted the woman next to me! Oops. Luckily she didn't mind and it missed her camera!
There's also all sorts of things to play with, trains, dollhouse, trucks, dolls, blocks,

Fun Fun Fun. Although N said there isn't anything to do for 6 year olds. Whatever! I saw him playing with Legos, painting and much more!

1 comment:

  1. That's right, let them run around and tire themselves out! I agree with you--I like the looks of that painting room.

    ReplyDelete