The wedding was lots of fun. Two of my mom's sisters were able to come as well as two of my Dad's brothers. And a couple of longtime family friends who are pretty much family too. It was great having them all there to celebrate with us.
Leah was actually wearing a dress and a bow. And she is loving walking around with her hands being held.
Me and my Daddy--this is kind of a weird picture, but it's the only one I have so...
Leah, pulling up and cruising.
Elijah the stinker. He threw a fit for the family picture. Even with a lollipop bribe. He refused to look at the camera and was crying. So much for my hopes of a nice family picture! But he was of course fine once the group picture was done.

The "Happy Couple Dance" Every married couple went on the dance floor. The DJ would say, leave the dance floor if you've been married less than 1 year, 2 years, 5 year, etc. He got to 30 and there were still many couples on the floor--our parents and Angie's parents plus grandparents. The DJ said that doesn't happen often. But what I am most proud of is my Grandparents--married 62 years!! Incredible. They still live in their tiny house that they have lived in over 50 years, raised 5 children in. They have 6 grandchildren and 6 greatgrandchildren. Every time we see them they are the same as I always have known them. I love that!






Great pictures Abbie! It was great having you and the family there for the whole weekend. It was really special for Angie and I to share our wedding with so many people we love. The happy couple dance was really inspiring. Angie and I are very blessed to have such strong and committed families.
ReplyDelete