Saturday, May 2, 2009

Pre-School Program

Noah had his pre-school program last night... With his two favorite buddies.

And his awesome teachers.
Here's one of the songs they sang. I wish I had recorded the funny one. Oh well. The boys are in green...

So you looked and looked for Noah in that video. Did you see him? Nope, because he was sitting on my lap. He started crying when we dropped him off. He was scared and nervous because there were going to be a lot of people there. I don't know what got into him. The teachers said he was the last one they expected to do that. He walked into the church with his class, crying. He wouldn't stop sobbing, so they let him come sit with us. He did smile and laugh at his friends singing some silly songs, but he refused to participate. Until the end. Then he walked out with his class so he could have snack. Sigh.

He did that Wednesday at K pre-registration too---freaked out and wouldn't talk....

2 comments: