Friday, May 22, 2009

Mud

We have gotten a lot of rain. We now have a lot of mud. Before we left, we were just starting to see a few grass sprouts. I had to plant a few flowers I bought before we left for a week. I planted them in the clay, very wet clay with a scoop of topsoil thrown in. At least that gives them a better chance than their little plastic pots. What am I gonna do with this girl. She is ruining all her clothes. She doesn't really have much of a choice since there is not grass, but really? She LOVES to play in the dirt/mud. She gets dirtier than the boys. Oh well, at least she's Happy!






So much good dirt washed to the street with all the rain, so this guy scooped it back up and brought it back to the flower bed. Gotta love him!


No comments:

Post a Comment