Today was a beautiful day for soccer. Luckily our field was one of the dryer ones. The kids on the next field over were covered in mud. Noah stayed pretty dry today. He played a lot since only 4 kids showed up!
Love this kick!
A throw in.
This afternoon Noah helped Terril flatten out some dirt that will someday (soon) be a flowerbed.
After naps, we went to the sandbox (volleyball court). Noah purposely stuck his bike in the sand and peddled furiously in place.
Elijah concentrating on filling that bucket.
Daddy making a flat spot to make a castle. Everyone closely watching.
Last weekend, Elijah helped Terril clean up sawdust in the garage. I had some really great pictures, except none were in focus! Err. This was the "best" of the group. He wore safety glasses so he wouldn't get sawdust in his eyes.
One day this week when it wasn't raining (!) we played outside with bubbles.
Leah was soaking wet from spilling the bubbles and playing in the pan. She was in heaven though. When we go outside, I have to put her in jeans so she can crawl. Otherwise she'd rip holes in her knit type pants. I am so glad I bought her payless shoes. I knew she would ruin them crawling outside. Today I noticed she already has holes in the toes. Start walking girl!



No comments:
Post a Comment