and again in January
and probably February, March and April (well hopefully not April).
It is soooo nice here now. The last two days have not even reached 80. I had the house open since we got home Sunday night. I finally closed them today because our new neighbor keeps going on her patio to smoke and I CAN'T STAND IT! The house did get a little warmer today so it was probably for the best anyway.
But this gorgeous weather now makes me worry about what the winter holds...
What? you're not looking forward to the freezing cold?? I always think the winters seem really long. Just to give you an idea, when I was in Carbondale, the weather was usually about 10 degrees warmer than at home.
ReplyDeleteTravis's grandma moved up there last winter and she said it snowed and or iced more days than not up there. I think she said they even had "lightning storms"?? New to me but she said it was cold and snowy until April. Maybe that was a fluke thing though.
ReplyDelete