Now that I finally found a place for it (the boys' closet door), Leah is lovin the Johnny Jumper.
See if you can figure out what Elijah's saying in the background. It's his new favorite activity.
I can't believe Leah is 6 months old today! I don't remember what it was like before she was around. I have no idea how much she weighs, only that she is HEAVY! She goes for her 6 month check up next week, so we'll have all the stats then. Oh and Cathy, I actually haven't tried the socks on yet, but I love them, can't wait til it cools off some to make it not seem silly to wear them. She does have brown, and I'll be sure to buy her something brown for fall.
Did you figure out what Elijah was saying?
Puzzle. He is loving puzzles and is getting very good at them.
I still remember when you all gave me all the good baby advice, like use the jump up with a towel shoved in to get the most out of it! :)
ReplyDeleteI wanted to get Lucy one of those but by the time she was ready for it she was too heavy for it. It looks like Leah likes it. And I would never have guessed what Elijah was saying. Too cute!
ReplyDelete