
In the last two or three weeks, Elijah has made HUGE progress in his language. He is finally talking! He is repeating everything we say. He is also talking on his own too. He is pointing out trucks on the road. Everytime we drive by the pool, he shouts SHOOOOW-ER. He says Noah's name correctly. This weekend, he was even saying Gramma and Grampa. Some words are still unclear. I know what he is saying, but Terril sometimes needs an interpreter. He says "fix it" and so many other things. I am so excited he is finally able to communicate better with us. I know soon I will be wishing he would be quiet for a few minutes, but for now, it is so fun to hear him talk to me!
Although, once he talks well enough, maybe him and Noah will talk to each other and not to you so much!
ReplyDeleteGreat shot of him! :)
ReplyDelete