This is something Memphis lacks. Actual fall weather. It seems like it was 90 until the beginning of October and then suddenly it was 50 and raining. Here, different story. This week the highs are upper 70s, low 80s. Sunny. Can we say perfection?
Today was another free day at the zoo. I can't imagine why anyone actually pays to go. We were done in 35 minutes this time. We hung around for the sea lion feeding/show, but they weren't very cooperative. We did take our lunch and ate in the park. But it is a beautiful day.





I'm jealous. I love fall and wish we had it here. I'll remind you later though when you're in foot of snow and all of us get to stay home b/c someone saw snow 50 miles down I40. Haha!
ReplyDeleteOh.. That's one thing I do miss about Ohio weather. I just loved the fall there. It was GORGEOUS. It's still blazin' here.
ReplyDelete