I Love, Love, Love the naked baby shot. I keep forgetting to do this with Lucy and it's probably too late... she'd roll away before I could get a good picture.
Leah, Leah, Elijah, Elijah and Noah. I've always thought Leah and Elijah looked like twins. Love the naked baby booties! We didn't get a shot like that...maybe it's not too late! :)
I think the first two are Leah, the next two are Elijah and the last one is Noah.
ReplyDeleteI Love, Love, Love the naked baby shot. I keep forgetting to do this with Lucy and it's probably too late... she'd roll away before I could get a good picture.
ReplyDeleteIt's amazing how much Elijah and Leah look alike.
I don't know but they are all cute pictures.
ReplyDeleteLeah, Leah, Elijah, Elijah and Noah. I've always thought Leah and Elijah looked like twins. Love the naked baby booties! We didn't get a shot like that...maybe it's not too late! :)
ReplyDeleteokay you guys are good!
ReplyDeleteI was going to guess the same, but only because Leah has shorter hair. Leah and Elijah are SO similar, but Noah has a slightly different look.
ReplyDeleteAt least everyone was smart enough to agree with me!
ReplyDeleteI'm late to the party, but I had the right answer too. :)
ReplyDelete