Tuesday, March 18, 2008

It's Happening

Terril accepted the offer from Caterpillar. His tentative start date is April 21. His last day at Sharp will probably be April 4.

So while we are THRILLED to leave Memphis in the dust we are sad to be leaving our friends. You have been our local family during our time here. We will miss you!!

5 comments:

  1. I can't imagine how hard it is. I am sure your friends will miss you and you them. I am really excited for you guys and of course the selfish part of me is excited that you will be 1 hour almost 1.5 hours closer to me. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let us know what we can do to help.
    I'll keep reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Again I am selfish so I am so sad.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh and I foresee many girls night outs in the next month. I actually just bought a new GNO shirt the other day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome back to Illinois. I'll be praying for you guys as you make this transition. I can't imagine how hard it is to leave all the friends you've made, but I am excited to have you closer. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete