Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Excuse me?!

Remember how it was 75 on Sunday? Well not today. This is what I saw when I got out of the shower this morning. Can you see the blooms of the Bradford Pear? And we want to move North?



so my video only works in preview--have to have a picture instead. sorry!

2 comments:

  1. Yeah... we have about 6-7 inches of snow. It snowed harder today than I have ever seen in my life. Pretty, but I am done with it. This is the 3rd snow day I've had in a month.

    I had a great time this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We had about 3-5 inches yesterday. Al Gore doesn't know what he's talking about--global warming, yeah right! We've had more snow this winter than I can remember having in a long time. Every week we're getting more so just when it melts, it comes again. I am SO ready for Spring.

    ReplyDelete