Last night we fed Leah before we went to bed at 10. She was up about 1:30 to eat and have her diaper changed. I woke up at 5:30 and realized she was still asleep. I immediately made Terril check on her. She was okay--still sound asleep. She finally woke up about 6 to eat. It was so nice to have pretty much a full night's sleep! Now we are praying it wasn't just luck and she is going to be a good sleeper. She did spend much more of this afternoon awake. Hopefully she is ready for some good sleep tonight!
Elijah found her bottle today while I was changing her. He knew just what to do with it. Rather than try and drink it himself, he brought it over and put it in her mouth! Luckily mom had her camera ready so we have proof of how sweet he is.
No comments:
Post a Comment