Had my doctor appointment yesterday. Still no changes. She said with Elijah I was 3 cm at this point!! She did agree to schedule an induction for February 27, which is my due date, is she is not here by then. So the end is in sight.
I am supposed to work through next Friday. Not sure I want to stick to that plan. I am thinking about being sick tomorrow, but our principal just sent an email saying 13 people were out and 3 don't have subs, which means other teachers have to cover for them. can we say GUILT TRIP!! If I don't come, I won't get paid. But I'd really like to have a day or two to get the house back in order. It's hard to get anything done with the boys underfoot. They make messes faster than I can clean them up!
yea that was my plan today, to get the house back in order and I slept all day. Maybe I will have a burst of energy tonight, not likely though.
ReplyDelete