Monday, February 18, 2008

4 days to go

of school that is. I did call in sick Friday. It was nice to have the QUIET house to myself for awhile. I actually got the kitchen clean up (although never did mop that nasty floor). Then went to Kohl's. All their clearance was an additional 25% off and then I had a 30% coupon on top of that. Found some good deals! We even went back on Saturday to find some others.

We had in-service today which is at least a day without kids, BUT it is 30+ minutes away and doesn't start until 8. Which means it's not over until 3:30. I am used to being done by 2!! Makes a long day. We did get to go out to lunch, something we NEVER get to do working in the middle of a cotton field.

As of last week, I didn't have a sub. They had hired one, but he was apparently scared off by the material. WIMP!! Hopefully that will have changed this week.

So far this baby seems content to stay right where she is. They did make me an appointment for an induction on the 27th. I have to be there at 5 a.m. if she doesn't decide to come sooner.

1 comment: