Time has gotten away from me. The weather here has been nasty, but we finally got a beautiful, much needed break today. It was warm and sunny enough to play outside this afternoon. I took a bunch of pictures playing with the new camera. I'll post some when I get them on the computer.
Elijah has been having a hard time lately which is making it hard for me. He wants to be held a lot. He walks up to me with those chubby little hands in the air asking to be picked up. I cannot say no, but at 27+ pounds and with my 36 weeks belly, I cannot hold him for long. I discovered a new tooth a few days ago. Based on his moods, there must be more to follow. He is so much more baby than Noah was at this age. He is going to have a rough time when baby girl comes, but at least I will be able to cuddle with him easier! Looking forward to that.
I am now on weekly doctor visits. As of Wednesday's visit, I have made no progress towards this baby coming. I guess that is to be expected since neither Noah nor Elijah were in any hurry to join us. 3 more weeks of school.
***********************
Shortly after Christmas, Terril applied for a job with Caterpillar in Peoria, IL. They sent him an e-mail saying he had more experience than they were looking for, but if he wanted to discuss it further to call them. Well after two weeks of trying to get a hold of the design manager, he finally connected with him. He gave Terril a bit of info about the job and asked him to send him his salary requirements and he would call him the next night to go over his portfolio over the phone. Of course he never called back. So again Terril tries multiple times to get a hold of him. A few days later he does and the guy tells him he is one of two finalists for the job! Thursday Terril got an e-mail asking him to fill out the on-line application for human resources by 10 the next morning. After much frustration due to the job not actually being posted on line yet, he got it done. HR is supposed to be calling soon (very soon) we hope to set up an interview.
So, we are not only dealing with the arrival of a new baby, but possibly a job interview, and maybe a new job, and move! Yikes! I know first we have to get through the interview. I am just praying they call soon so he can go in the next week. I am not comfortable with him taking off to Peoria when I am 38 weeks preggo!
While this will actually put us a little further from home, Terril is excited about the opportunity. So pray that this all goes well and the timing is right--timing is what i am most concerned about right now!
Can't wait to see you guys. I am excited for you about the job with Cat and am praying that things work out for the both of you. Peoria is farther from home, but closer to me! Yeah it's a bit selfish, but I can't help it! Take care.
ReplyDeleteOh, I will be praying that Terril gets this job. I would be so excited to have you guys an hour away from me! That would be so great!!!
ReplyDeleteKeep me posted.
My birthplace. I had 2 Grandpa's work for CAT. Treated them well. Keep us in the loop. Timing is everything, isn't it?
ReplyDelete