Saturday, February 9, 2008

My Turn Now

Amy and Jennifer did this, so now I guess I have to...

Two names you go by… Abbie and Mommy


Two things you are wearing right now… my favorite brown maternity pants borrowed again from Carrie and striped shirt


Two things you would want (or have) in a relationship… trust and respect


Two of your favorite things to do… sleep and play outside

Two things you want very badly at the moment… to see my baby girl and a vacation :)

Two pets you have or have had… Rummy the Golden Retriever and Oliver the cat


Two things that you did last night… ate at Stevi B's and finished our taxes.


Two people you think will fill this out...Andy and Kristin

Two things you ate today… grilled cheese sandwich and cheetos

Two people you last talked to… Noah and Terril


Two things you’re doing tomorrow… church and playing outside

Two longest car rides… Houston and Idaho


Two favorite holidays… Christmas and Thanksgiving

Two favorite beverages… Diet Coke and Cran-apple juice


Two people no longer alive who you’d like to talk to… Jesus and Elvis (well not really Elvis but I can't think of anyone right now.)

1 comment:

  1. Elvis??? Cheetos and grilled cheese--nice healthy lunch!!
    Hope your day was as nice as it was here. Mild, but breezy. Dad and Mark got the roof on the garage and tarpaper down. Sophie and I played outside.

    ReplyDelete