Had my 24 week doctor visit today. Waited an hour to see the doctor for 3 minutes. So frustrating! Everything is fine. She keeps telling me I need to keep eating. I have gained 10 pounds which seems plenty to me. I am eating!
I have a nasty cold, the same one I get every year at this time. It always seems to hit the worst in the middle of the week when I don't have a break. Just hoping none of the boys get it!
We switched Elijah completely to whole milk this weekend. He seems to be doing okay with it. we have decided he probably doesn't have a milk allergy. Not sure about the soy. We are still avoiding anything that may have soy in it. I think he is teething. I guess the 1 year molars are coming in. He was very fussy this weekend. He has been doing better though since Monday.
I am looking forward to a long 3 day weekend. The boys have school Monday so I will have the day to get some things done. I will have to try and do my blood glucose test that day though. I am hoping the lab is open so I won't have to take off work to do that.
No comments:
Post a Comment