We had a houseful for Thanksgiving. Noah had fun playing games, playing with Sophie and just having lots of people to talk to. Elijah of course celebrated his first birthday. I enjoyed having other people to carry him around! Sorry that last picture is sideways--it was right side up when I uploaded it--will try to fix that later.
Andy went home Friday morning. He called mom early Saturday morning (2am). He had been throwing up a lot so mom and dad left then to go home. They ended up having to take him to the ER because he was so sick. They gave him fluids and admitted him for observation. He recovered and was able to go home Sunday morning. The doctors thought it was food poisoning and advised us to throw away the leftovers. We know it wasn't food poisoning because Noah got sick Saturday night and Terril got sick later that night. Luckily neither was nearly as sick as Andy. Noah was fine 5 minutes later and spouting 4000 questions again. Terril took a little longer to recover but was okay by Sunday evening. Mom was sick Sunday too. By the time i got up Monday morning and took a shower, I knew i wasn't going to miss out on the "fun". By the time I called to let school know i wasn't coming and took care of my assignments, it had hit me. I too got off easy and was feeling much better by that evening. So far Elijah has escaped. We think he is going to be safe since he has been so close to both of us the past few days and so far nothing. Fingers crossed that continues! Just beware--this stomach virus/flu is going around quickly!
Great pics!! So glad everyone is feeling better. I'm still fighting that puny feeling. One minute I feel fine, then all of a sudden I feel wiped out. This am have a little diarrhea so hopefully its on its way out...
ReplyDeletesure was good to see y'all(as Noah would say). I forget just how cute and sweet they both are, and how smart Noah is when we dont see them often.
Dad's gone pheasant hunting with Sophie this am. Maybe we'll put up the Christmas tree today. Talk to you soon. Love, Mom
Well that makes for a memorable Thanksgiving. Glad you all are feeling better.
ReplyDelete