Elijah is saying Uh-oh. He mostly says it repeating us, but it's the first time he has so clearly said a word. He will repeat other sounds, but this qualifies as a word.
Noah is loving his class at school and his teachers. I dropped him off yesterday since I was off. What a change from even this summer! He was fine for me to leave him and gave me lots of hugs. He is getting so big. He is quickly learning letters and their sounds. He doesn't always get the connection. He'll make the sound of the letter and try to come up with a word it goes with so somethings it sounds like K-K-K-K (think k sound to yourself)-K-K-K dinosaur! Too funny!
We finally got the van back today. We turned Elijah's car seat to forward facing. I like being able to turn around and see him. And he likes it because he can talk to me.
Thanksgiving is coming up quickly. This week I am thankful there are only 4 schools days (now 3) and only TWO next week.
No comments:
Post a Comment