Tuesday, November 27, 2007

O Christmas Tree

I always swore we would never have a fake Christmas tree. There was just something about a real tree dropping needles all over the floor that I didn't want to give up. But when we started to go out of town for Christmas, a real tree was not practical. We would either have to take it down before we let, or come home to a trunk with a pile of needles of the floor. We broke down and bought a fake tree. I will have to admit, it's a whole lot easier to pull it out of the attic whenever rather than trek around looking for a tree we agree on. Not to mention paying a ridiculous amount of money for one!

Noah really got into the decorating this year. When I get a picture of the whole tree actually posted, you will see many of the ornaments are clustered near the bottom, within Noah's reach.




1 comment:

  1. I am right there with you, but Scott won the fight this year. We ended up with a real one again! I told him next year we are going to Maryland for Thanksgiving, cutting down a real tree, and bringing it back with us. It will probably lose all it's needles on the ride home, though! :)

    ReplyDelete