Saturday, October 30, 2010

A Breakthrough

I have been so frustrated with moving my 20,000 pictures from the pc to the mac. I don't like the way iphoto imported them, half the time I can't find them. I know once I get the kinks worked out it will be fine. Mostly I'm unhappy with the organization. It's different, I liked the method I had developed. I just put picasa on my laptop. So this is a test. I picked some pictures, and clicked upload to blogger. Normally I have to pick one picture at a time, go through the file list to get it. Which is why I don't upload the blog so often. It's just a pain. So this is a trial to see how well this works. So far so good. A few random pictures as a test. Enjoy.



Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. My MIL said the same thing when they switched from a PC to Mac....the iport thing is very different. I still don't think my in-laws have figured it out...when you figure it out maybe you can tell me and I can tell them :)

    ReplyDelete