Why does Elijah insist on taking his shoes and socks off every time we get in the car? It's 50 degrees outside! I know people are thinking I'm the crazy lady not putting socks on my kid when it's chilly, but he took them off, he'll take them off again, so why bother for the 5 minute run into school. Driving me CRAZY!!!
Okay first of all -- new blog banner, love it but how did you do it? Are you getting into the digital scrapbooking thing?
ReplyDeleteAnd Kyle takes his shoes off in the car all the time too. In fact most of his shoes are in the car because he leaves them in there.
Whoo...new blog layout & header! Movin' on up! :)
ReplyDeleteAnd Evan did the same exact thing and I took the easy way out too. To this day...I flat out wait to put his shoes on until we're where we're going. A couple weeks of cold tootsies & he'll "get it!"